Cascade is the provider of choice for drilling services nationwide. When you choose Cascade, you have access to more than drilling’s largest and most versatile fleet. You’ll get the most out of your investment — the foremost experts, the most innovative solutions, and the most talented and experienced crews in the industry.
THE CASCADE ADVANTAGE
SAFETY Cascade is PICS, ISNetworld and BROWZ compliant, backed by a best-in-class safety record with TRIR < 1.5.
EXPERIENCE Rely on Cascade’s elite team of drillers, geologists and engineers to solve even the most complex site challenges. With an average of 24 years experience on the ground, our drillers have seen it all.
EQUIPMENT We maintain the largest fleet in the industry offering sonic, air rotary casing hammer, mud rotary, reverse circulation, rotary wash, hollow stem auger, direct push, dual rotary, rotary and diamond coring technologies.
VERSATILITY Our drilling technologies fit the needs of any drill site; our offerings include limited access, low clearance, truck and all terrain carriers.
CASCADE DIVERSE SOLUTIONS™
With the largest range of drilling technologies available from coast to coast, Cascade offers a customized solution tailored to your site’s particular needs. We are also leaders in the management and disposal of investigation-derived-waste generated during the course of soil and subsurface investigations.
- Hollow Stem Auger
- Direct Push
- Diamond Coring
- Air Knife Potholing and Sampling
- Angle Drilling
- ASTM Sample Collection
- Barge Drilling
- Bedrock Coring
- Construction Site Dewatering
- Geotechnical Sampling
- Management and Disposal of Investigation Derived Waste
- Packer Testing
- Permeability Testing
- Pump Services
- Soil Coring
- Subsurface Investigation
- Vacuum Hole Clearing
- Vertical Aquifer Profiling
- Well Development
- Well Installation
- Well Rehabilitation
OVERALL DRILLING SERVICES
• Drilling of wells
• Complete environmental drilling including: installation and development of monitoring wells, drilling for purposes of soil, vapor and groundwater sampling, soil gas sampling, profiling of subsurface conditions, collection of soil, vapor and water samples, setting of monitoring devices, in situ remediation injections and installation of remediation systems;
• Complete geotechnical drilling including: drilling for purposes of site investigations to evaluate subsurface geotechnical soil and geological properties, collection of soil, vapor and water samples, groundwater depth and slope stability evaluation, setting of geological and hydraulic measuring devices, and installation of subsurface improvements and in-situ chemical injections
• Deep drilling making use of sonic drills
• Exploratory drilling
• Test boring services
• Mineral extraction and mining drilling: exploratory drilling for purposes of mineral exploration, mine development and gathering of data for feasibility studies relating to mineral exploration and mine development
• Ground surface preparation for drilling and mineral extraction in the nature of air knifing soils and removing underground utilities at project sites