When looking for the right subcontractor to provide solutions, no matter the site condition or challenges, it may be difficult to find a partner with all the capabilities. Cascade is proud to have the services of Panther Technologies to offer our clients in their search for the appropriate solution for their needs. Panther provides a wide variety of civil and environmental services, including both in-situ and ex-situ soil remediation, groundwater extraction and treatment, wetlands construction and restoration, landfill cell and capping services. They also implement traditional remedial technologies such as air sparge and soil vapor extraction along with innovative technologies including chemical oxidation, reduction and bioremediation. The Panther team provides the highest quality environmental services to our consulting & engineer, industrial, chemical, utility and government clients in a manner that best serves their interests.
Panther has the technology understanding and relevant experience to value engineer remedial solutions resulting in lower costs and expedited timeframes to closure, making sure clients’ goals are met. Backed by educated seasoned professionals, continuous training and broad suite of innovative technologies, you can rest assured that our team at Panther can meet your needs.
Projects performed by Panther include:
- Surgical and mass excavations both above and below the water table
- Material processing, management and treatment (ISS, Reduction/Oxidation Soil Mixing)
- Mechanical and pipe system development and installation
- Earth support system installation utilizing steel sheeting, trench box, slide rail or soldier pile
- Wetland Construction & Sediment Removal Services
- Dewatering, storage and treatment of groundwater through a variety of media and technologies
- Final site restoration services
For more information on Panther and their services, visit Panther’s website - http://www.panthertech.com/index.php
We would love to hear from you
Have general inquiries about Cascade and our Services?Contact Us
Looking for a quote?Request a Quote